Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gossip; Justin too hot for Turkey, Lindsay Lohan being funny or delusional

The sexy clip of Justin Timberlake and Ciara for their single ” Love, Sex, Magic” is deemed to hot for Turkish TV. The ethics board from Turkey deems it harmful for children growing up and bad for morality in general. I think the clip is fine for all hours but definitely for after 9 pm. Pretty outdated their in Turkey.

Lindsay Lohan was either being really funny and able to make fun of herself or very delusional for wearing a “just say not to drugs” t-shirt. It’s like Madonna wearing an “I’m into older guys” t-shirt. Or Joan Rivers with a “just say no to plastic surgery blouse” Or Kirstie Alley with an……

The widower of British reality star Jade Goody, Jack Tweed, is back in trouble again. This good looks like such a sweet guy, nice brown eyes, a little feminine, skinny. But looks can fool. First he was sentenced for attacking a teenager with a golf-club, then  for assaulting a taxi-driver. A sentence that caused him to miss many precious moments with his then terminally ill wife and now he is being held into custody for rape. To think that if he would have played his cards right he could be one of Britain’s most treasured widowers. 

In my favorite potty-mouthed comedians book, Kathy Griffin talks about some plastic surgery and diet dramas in her life. As people that know her from earlier times can tell, she clearly had a nose job. She also had liposuction though that nearly caused her to die after complications. She also used extreme diet pills that are basically just speed. That reminded me of the TrimSpa stuff that Anna Nicole sponsored. I have always been fairly lean(still am( but for a while 5 years back I felt like 5 pounds to heavy so I used Trimspa for a month or so. That certainly had some energizer in it as well, I was really jittery from it and could not sleep well. After I stopped taking it my whole metabolism was out of wack for 6 weeks or so and I gained 15 pounds in that time. Thanks god eventually things got back to normal but that says something about those products.

[Via http://gaydutchnyc.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment