Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Forgive me...I keep my promises

By means of violence, by means of drunken debauched behavior,

by means of an abortion and by means of lewd obnoxious suggestions

your lovers found their way in and out of your bed

while I waited and waited and waited and waited for decades…just to meet you…

One night when I tried to establish once and forever it takes more courage

to beg for the love of someone to hold my hand

than to die for a cause…in front of the factory of letters.

So forgive me when I too am among the men…trying to compete…who don’t know what they are doing

after all you are not the first my soul has used this closing line on…but for the sake of my heart I hope you are the last

I have to tell my greatest fear to…because with all the chaos I still don’t know…

if it’s because I love you too much…that I will never see you…again.

No comments:

Post a Comment