Thursday, September 10, 2009

DJ Enferno wraps up the Sticky & Sweet Tour

Sticky & Sweet Tour DJ Enferno updated his blog with a nice post, many photos and a couple of videos!

A year and a half ago, I had a gig at this small lounge called Blue Martini in Orlando, FL. Little did I know that one gig would change my life. Since then, I’ve traveled to 31 countries and performed 85 shows in front of over 3 million people.

"Our end-of-tour gift to Madonna...bobbleheads of the fellas..and her too, of course." - DJ Enferno

I’ve grown as a artist, having worked not just with Madonna, but with the highest caliber directors, musicians, and dancers. I’ve made some great friends, and in some cases, lifelong friends.

To read the rest of the story and see the photos & videos go to the Official DJ Enferno site!

[Via http://axestaticprocess.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment