Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fashion Week Finds

A collection of my favorite things from Fashion Week, NY. If you know me you love me and most likely tease me for ensuing random photo shoots. [They all gripe during a few clicks of the camera - and thank me later once they view the images...you know who you are and I love every single angle of you!]

K.Smith devout Stylist and anti-socialite.

Minty rockin a CHA head adornment.

Attending the Laquan Smith show.

Goodsouldiers presented Virgin Spirit with 80’s Madonna photographs by Richard Corman, live performances and a fashion show.

Interiors have the ability to transform people’s energy. Notice how they affixed photographs of materials to create a early 1900’s train brimmed with artwork. Plush!

The final year of Fashion Week at Bryant Park.

Kudos – notice this brand of water at the tents. This is how we need to have all of our products packaged. No more water bottles!

Interview wallpaper – genius.

[Via http://chastudio.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment