Sunday, January 24, 2010

Madonna At Haiti Concert Looks Tremendously Well PreservedNO

So I’m watching bits and pieces of the Haiti telethon, and was happy to see Madonna sing something in a low-key way. But there was nothing low about her face. It was as high and tight as it has ever been. I think she looks good… but is it me? Do her eyes look a little tight?

When I call my dermatoligist, it’s like a little prayer…

Now I’ll be the first to admit I would like a little somethin’ done about the area under the eyes of yours truly. So I’m not judgin’. Nor am I gonna post these suspicious before and after photos of her with bruises under her eyes, as seeming proof that she has had work done.  I’ll leave that to The Daily Mail, who can afford the photos.

But I WOULD like your opinion.

View This Poll

polls

[Via http://popgoestheweek.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment