Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fierce Friday!!

SO every Friday I decided to do a FIERCE FRIDAY! This is where I’ll be posting shoes, clothing, accessories, etc.. that I believe to be a rather fierce MUST-have. For my first fierce Friday I’m showing these bad boys; Black platforms with guns in place heels!! Worn by Madonna to a screening of one of her movies. Anti-violence activists were actually offended by these shoes, but I think they are one badass pair of shoes for one badass babe!! They were apart of Karl Lagerfeld’s Chanel 2009 resort collection, so I won’t be able to purchase this exact same pair, but I found a pair kind of like them at Shiekh. Just click the link to get to the shoe!!! **goes to get my credit card**

[Via http://jaebunnyblog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment