Sunday, December 20, 2009

Desperately Seeking Susan

With 1985 Madonna!!!

Never realized how much I love this movie until today as I watched it for the first time…how have I lived this long and never seen it? Good Question.  Anywho, there are soo many things Madonna has in this movie that I have – for one, that cross earring…and there are so many things she has that I want.  Anywho, I clearly get my inspiration from this eventhough I’ve never seen it.  It’s like having a long lost twin.

Here’s the first part enjoy. (I’ll add more as I finish them)

I really want her suitcase/bag. I saw one about a year ago in a vintage shop but it was so broken that my friends talked me out of it. This begins my search for one. Later on I’ll upload photos of my vintage suitcase collection – its pretty out of control.

[Via http://pearlschainssafetypins.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment